Step 1: Respond and Rework. Answer the questions on your own blog. Replace one question that you don't like with a question of your own invention. Then add one more question of your own invention.
Step 2: Tag six other un-tagged people!
1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up.
Desk, lamp, bed, table, picture, everything on my desk, dreaded stupid damned work cell.
2. Favorite Football Team.
Haha, don't have one....I'll choose the Colts because of a cutie pie Manning.

3. What are you wearing now?
PJ's...yes, I know it's only 6:30 but I'm tired.
4. What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?
The Five Love Languages for Singles and the GRE for Dummies
5. Who was the last person you hugged?
Ms. Kelli bear at work during my current work-related crisis.
6. What's your current obsession/addiction?
Planning a v-cay! I am obsessed with getting a break from work! I am also obsessed with Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies, but I'm rationing myself to make them last longer!

7. What was the last thing you said aloud?
Sophie, get back here!
8. What was the last thing you bought?
Wow, boring--food. The last thing I bought was Zaxbys for lunch about 3:30 today. I can't even remember the last time I bought something for pleasure...that makes me sad. Kinda makes me wanna go buy something for fun. Nope, I'm in PJ's and sleepiness wins over shopping!
9. What are you listening to right now?
The fan in Bullfrog's room and someone mowing the lawn next door.
10. What is your favorite weather and why?
A cool crisp fall day. Cold enough for a sweater and a fire, but warm enough to feel your toes!
11. What is your most challenging goal right now?
Not quitting my job.
12. Say something to the person who tagged you.
I am looking at plane tickets to your house!!! (Okay, well, I was until I started do this blog--but that's your fault--you tagged me!!)

13. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? Hmm....lots of places...if I had to choose one, I think I would pick a big Southern home with a wrap around porch in North Georgia.
14. Favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere with someone I love--I love to travel and see all kinds of places!
15. Favorite children's book ?
Anything by Robert Munsch or written by my own hand...
16. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you.
Brownies. But only certain kinds...I LOVE a nice warm brownie with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.

17. What would you do if you won the Lottery?
I'd probably cry first. Then I would tithe, give an offering to the church, and open a counseling center in America and an orphanage in Africa. Oh, and set my fam for life (that is, assuming I've won a very BIG lottery!)
18. Do you sleep with the covers on or off?
Always on. Doesn't matter how hot I am or anything, I always have covers. I feel too exposed with nothing covering me. I usually sleep with a blanket over my head too--keeps the light out.
19. Describe your perfect day.
Spending time with those close to me. In a tropical place. With no cell phones. And NO work (haha, I really do love my job--just not this month!)
20. What is your favorite accessory and why?
Hmm...I am not really an accessory girl (stop gasping, Slim [formerly known as Shopaholic] and Sassy [my almost-20-year-old sister], it is OKAY not to like accessories), so I will replace that question with this one:
20. If you were stranded on a deserted island and had the basic necessities of food, water, and shelter, what three things would you take with you?
A friend, a boat, and a navigation system.
21. What is the accomplishment you are most proud of and why?
I am most proud of finalizing the adoptions of more than 75 children in three years. Whenever I have a tough time at school, I try to remember that each one of those children is now safe and loved because of my help. It never fails to get me though the tough times.
22. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a missionary or an adoptions counselor. Huh, what was I thinking?!?

And my added question:
23. What is your favorite summer pasttime?
And since I am the only one in my fam that responded (and considering I don't have any other people to tag), I AGAIN tag this people:
Joy in the Journey
Honesty is the Best Policy
Consider the Lilies
And I also tag:
Tiffany
No comments:
Post a Comment