Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things...

1. I broke my arm jumping on a bed when I was three. THe babysitter fed me a whole packet of baloney before my parents finally came home (baloney was my favorite!)
2) My best friend swears I have a birthmark, but I think she's seeing things.
3) I can't have chipped nail polish--I feel like a street hooker no matter what I'm wearing.
4) I can marry people.
5) I wrote term papers for other people in high school--sometimes multiple ones on the same subject and always made them sound completely different.
6) I won't eat unless everyone at the table is eating--even if I'm starving. When they're done, I'm done. That's why I eat so fast.
7) My best friend saved my life--she is my David friend (2 Sam 18:1)
8) I am very cautious with my heart and don't date casually.
9) All my friends think my dad is hot. That's cuz he is.
10) I love anything mint.
11) I have to sleep with covers on, no matter how hot I am.
12) My favorite book of the Bible is the book of James.
13) I come from a big family of all girls and love them dearly.
14) My mind works like a book--I always add the extra parts in my mind, such as "she said mischiviously" or "he snickered quietly" to everything someone says.
15) I can't wait to go skydiving one day but have developed a fear of heights.
16) I took five semesters of Spanish in high school and can only speak about 10 sentences.
17) One of my favorite memories of living on Guam was jumping off an 80 foot cliff into the ocean.
18) I have never seen all of the Wizard of Oz because it scared me. I am terrified of scary movies.
19) I have been to Africa twice and would move there if it wasn't for #13.
20) My dream job would be to write children's books. I have written several but never had the guts to try to publish.
21) I strive to be a Proverbs 31 woman and pray for my husband daily.
22) I have an orange ring around my pupil that glows when I am angry.
23) I cannot write while someone is talking to me because I will begin to write what they are saying.
24) I don't like uncovered windows after dark.
25) I couldn't have asked God for a better family. They are always behind me and I am forever grateful to God for them.

Haha, it took me almost a week to come up with my 25 Random Things list...now I keep thinking of a ton more!
--I have had Mono three times
--although they say it is like chicken pox, most people only get it once.
--I correct people's grammer in my head and secretly laugh when they say something wrong.
--I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, even though I hate it if someone else does that.
--I don't like cold cheese but one of my favorite comfort foods is Mac N Cheese.
--I think spiral Mac N Cheese tastes totally different from all other kinds.
--I am a Christmas fanatic.
--I love to give gifts. I like watching people open their gifts more than I like to open my own gifts.
--I will remind people religiously how long until my birthday but I hate all the attention to be on me.
--I am my own worst critic.
--I don't like to be barefoot. I have to wear socks.
--I had shoulder surgery in 2008. It was the worst pain of my life.
--If I drop a Skittle, I have to drop another one so the first one won't be lonely.
--I don't eat blue food. It's unnatural.
--I have more quirks than I would have ever thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment