Good Families Don't bribe each other with gifts or promises of Something Good . You can paint your house however you want, Purple, Green, and Yellow, for all I care, but all I see is WHITE! You can Show and Tell your story to the world, throw yourself in a Mud Puddle, or even refuse to Get Out of Bed, but it doesn't change the fact that I am NOT coming when it is 50 Below Zero. Now, if you don't stop with the Murmel, Murmel, Murmel, you will have to Wait and See if I will EVER come visit you!
Now I Have To Go because I am supposed to see you tomorrow in Atlanta and I have NO CLEAN CLOTHES to pack and I'm So Embarrassed that my house looks like Pigs! live there.
And yes, Shopaholic, I know A Promise is a Promise and I promise that I will Love You Forever
From Far Away, but you are always in my heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trump that, Shopaholic. I know my Munsch!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rolling on the floor laughing...
ReplyDelete